Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Who's afraid of chicken pot pie?

I have never been so afraid to eat in my life.  I guess since nothing sounds good to me, I'm afraid if I try to eat it might make me sick. 

Last night I had a dream about school.  Not really about school, but about the cinnamon rolls they used to sell at school.  They were rolled really thin and super gooey and so good.  I had a dream about going to school to get some cinnamon rolls and nachos.  Could it be that my appetite is coming back?

I don't know, but I'm about to make a trip to the grocery store for some tortilla chips...  And I'm not even scared!

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

mmm...I LOVE cinnamon rolls. My mom makes the best cinnamon rolls, I've tried many times to do them the way she does and I just can't do it. Glad to hear you are feeling more like eating.