Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ya got some cheese to go with that whine?

Ugh... still sick. Nothing horrible, just enough to get me whining. Wah wah wah...

I guess the only reason I am dwelling a little bit longer on it (2nd paragraph) - is 'cause yesterday was supposed to be the start of my "up week". I had been growing in confidence that this roller coaster ride will have it's "ups" to go along with the "downs". And I suppose I should feel lucky that the "ups" have been so good... instead of bumbed that the "downs" are over staying their welcome this week. It's not like this is going to be the new norm. It won't! ITS NOT EVEN THAT BAD - I'm just a real baby when I get sick!

And anyhow, sick or not, I did get out of the house yesterday. Darren and I went to a movie - "Kung Fu Panda". I managed to stay awake (even laugh) through it.

Allright, enough whining. But not really... Can I just say that I am a little disappointed that NOT ONE PERSON has told me that they have a cell phone lying around that they can donate. Not even one person has told me that they don't. Just no response. Sad sad sad. - But you do have the POWER! You can turn me happy happy happy. I am still planning to collect phones through the end of the month. Please let me know if you can help out. I'll keep lovin' ya either way!

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

I'm slacking. I forgot to leave a comment about the cell phones. I love the idea and I agree that it is much needed. That being said, I don't have any spares laying around. Sorry.