Sunday, June 22, 2008

How 'bout some Orange Chicken?

Just a quick post to let you all know about my Friday night...

My favorite comedian (and I have seen many, many, many comedians) - Jo Koy was in town and doing a show at Comedy Works. Matthew got tickets and a group of about 19 together to go. We went to dinner at PF Changs first and then we headed on over for the 10pm show.

I've seen Jo Koy twice before. The first time he was touring with Carlos Mencia on the Punisher Tour in Sept 06. Mondo and I both said, "we've got to see this guy again." In May 07, when I found out he was coming to Comedy Works - we jumped on that with a big group too. If you get a chance, look up his "Orange Chicken" skit. He is so freaking funny!

He seems really to appreciate the audience and even stayed late while tabs were being added up. He probably hung out an extra half hour or so and then stayed around to sign DVD's! Well, it was a good night... and... I got a hug after the show!

But, I wore myself out too. I was one tired chickee yesterday. Today too. Ah, it was worth it!

No comments: