Monday, March 31, 2008

Gavin's Email

Last night didn't feel so good. We rented "Dan in Real Life", which is a good movie. Parts of it made me laugh and that hurt quite a bit. I also had trouble taking deep breaths. Ouch.

Today, not feeling so great either. I'm tired. I'm not doing terrible. I think it's getting better - by the end of the day it's not so hard to breathe.

But something else happened today that made me really happy. I got an email message from Gavin Prout (captain of the Colorado Mammoth) today. I think most of you know that I LOVE the Mammoth and that he is my favorite. Anyway, I guess Mondo had been working on that since Tuesday, contacting people who contacted people and today I got an email from him wishing me a speedy recovery. Sweet huh? (This picture was taken after the January 26th game at the BlueSky Grill - I was way happy.)

From: Gavin
Date: Mar 31, 2008 5:33 AM

Hi Tommy, I heard you were having some serious surgery at the end of March. I hope it was successful and that your recovery time is minimal. Thanks for supporting the Mammoth by being season ticket holders. All the best, take care of yourself and I hope to see you back at the Mammoth games soon.

Gavin Prout
9

No comments: