Sunday, July 6, 2008

Knocked. Me. Out.

Wholly cow! This past treatment kinda knocked me out!

My "norm" has been to come home, blog and then sleep after a treatment. This week, I didn't - I had to run an errand so that cut into my nap time. I don't know if that is what knocked me out of whack, but I couldn't catch up. I was so tired - I felt like all I could do is sleep whenever I could.

On Thursday morning, I did manage to catch a flick - "Hancock" - with mom, dad and Darren... On Friday, I went with Mondo to a BBQ for the 4th of July, but just ended up laying down on the grass with my eyes closed... then off to the Outlaws game, which I don't know how - but I slept through it! I did manage to wake up for the fireworks though! Saturday - I rested all day - and missed Kristina's Bday bash :o( - which brought me to today...

It felt good to make it to church this morning. Had a nice lunch with Mondo, Darren and friends - Beth and Dave and their new baby Zane, who I got to hold for the first time today. He loves me.

This evening I went with friends to the Spaghetti Factory and then to Comedy Works. It was a great evening and I don't know if it's ever felt so good to get some energy back.
Awe well, Cheers to a new week!

1 comment:

KristinaM said...

i forgive you. it was lame, i should have missed it and it was MY bday party : (