Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Year Later...

So, I guess today would be my one year anniversary...

If 2009 were a leap year, today would be February 29th. On this day last year, I made a trip to the doctor's office that put things into motion in a way I would have never dreamed of.

I've went back and read my blog from beginning to end. And I know, it's a book! But I am so glad I documented this journey. I know that I will look back on it in years to come and be grateful to remember all of the things that had a positive effect on this time in my life.

What a roller coaster ride the last year was. Physically, I feel back to as normal as I ever was. Emotionally - I don't know. Probably never will be the same, but I hope only in a good way.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I wish I would have known that yesterday was "one year"!!! We could have joined our wine glasses to celebrate YOU!
"A year later" I'm so happy to know you and I count your friendship as a true blessing in my life! Your blog is an inspiration! xoxo