Monday, October 20, 2008

Quick update...

Just a quick update since I've been told I am slacking :o)

I am doing great! So happy to be done with chemo, just can't stop smiling. My side effects are going away - I don't have nausea everyday and my face doesn't hurt as much (headache, jaw-ache and watery eyes)... I still have fatigue and am sleeping in and I have neuropathy in both feet and both hands, but especially bad in my left hand for some reason. I've been wearing a glove to ease the discomfort and have heard the Michael Jackson comments a few times - so hahaha :o)

Other than that, excited about my party on Saturday. Woohoo! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Heather Ainsworth said...

just letting you know that even though I don't comment much, I read your stuff. I am SOOO happy that everything is done and you are feeling better day by day. You are a strong woman and so many people are proud of you and a lot of people look up to you for what you have gone through. I love you girl! I miss you and hopefully I can see you sometime soon.
Love,
Heather